Muslimcreed.com – The Islamic wedding petition provided can be through a direct speech by mouth. Or, you can write it down on a wedding event card gone along with a wedding event present.
With the prayers provided by the welcomed visitors that attended the wedding, the new life of the couple will become sakinah mawaddah warahmah.
Islamic Wedding Petition
Many Islamic wedding prayers can be said. However, of course, you need to choose the best.
This is because the Islamic wedding petition utterances in it should include wishes and prayers for the couple.
1. “Baarakallahu laka wabaaraka ‘alaika wajama’a bainakumaa fii khair.”
(May Allah honors you in all (great) points and unifies you both in benefits.)
2. “Baarakallahuli kulli wahidin minkuma fi shahibihi wajama’a bainakuma fi khairin.”
(May Allah’s true blessings are after each of you on his companion, and may Allah collect you both in benefits.)
3. “Hopefully they become a real companion until the hereafter, may they be honored with pious and pious children, may they become a sakinah, mawaddah, and warahmah family.”
4. “Hopefully this marital relationship can be and can bring joy to the family and individuals.
May Allah SWT constantly honor and honor you with tranquility and joy in this globe and the hereafter.”
5. “Alfumabrukinlil’arusiwal’arisi ‘ala zawajis-sa’idi.”
(Congratulations to the couple on a happy marital relationship.)
6. “Alfumabrukinliahla ‘arusainifil’alami.”
(Congratulations to the sweetest newlywed on the planet.)
7. “Tahanina, tamniyyatunalakumbidawamis-sa’adati.”
(Congratulations, We wish you continued joy.)
8. “Ahlat-tahaniwaajmalul-umniyyati bi munasabatizawajikuma.”
(Congratulations and best wishes on your wedding event.)
(O Allah, honor what You have bestowed after them and forgive them and have grace on them.)
10. “ZifafMaimunDamatBuyutukum Amira Bilafrah.”
(May you constantly be more than happy, constantly (great) your home has plenty of delight.)
11. “Atamannilakumattaufik fi biologikuma.”
(I wish Taufik in both of your life.)
12. “May Allah (SWT) gather what is spread from both of you. Honor you and grant you, great children.
Hopefully, with this marital relationship, the door of love, knowledge, knowledge, security, and joy will be opened up for all.”
Islamic marital relationship prayers can also be drawn from the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad. Based upon a told hadith, Rasulullah SAW gave a bride-to-be petition when going to a wedding event.
The Islamic marital relationship petition inning accordance with the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad is as complies with:
13. “Baarakallaahu ‘alaikawajama’abainakumaafiikhair.”
(May Allah honor you) – HR. Abu Dawud
14. “Barakallahulakawabaraka ‘alaikawajama’abainakuma fi khairin.”
(May Allah honors you and after you and collect you both in benefits.) – HR. Bukhari, Muslim, Tirmidhi
15. “Barakallahulikulliwaahidinminkumafiishohibihiwajama’abainakuma fi khair.”
(May Allah honor each of you and his companion, and collect you both with each other in benefits.” – Imam Nawawi
(O Allah, forgive them, have grace on them, and honor them with what You have bestowed after them.)” – HR. Ahmad
17. “Allahummabariklahumfii ma rozaktakumwaghfirlahumwarhamhum.”
(O Allah, honor what You have bestowed after them, forgive them, and have grace on them) – HR. Muslim
Islamic Wedding Prayers for Friends
Islamic wedding prayers can also be provided when visiting a friend’s wedding party. The following is an Islamic wedding petition that can be said for a dear friend, specifically:
18. “Congratulations on your new life my friend, finally the moment you’ll show up, the moment when you’re not alone any longer.
Hopefully, through this marital relationship, your family will become a sakinah, mawaddah, and warahmah family.”
19. “My buddy, my wedding petition is for you.
May your marital relationship be honored by Allah SWT. May both of you also be birthed, great descendants.”
20. “One of the most beautiful worship is marital relationship. Resting with each other, hanging out with each other, feeding food, all these points are worship. May the joy and true blessings of Allah SWT constantly be with you.”
21. “Congratulations. Make this marital relationship intention worship to follow the sunnah of the Prophet Muhammad. May Allah SWT constantly make your trip easy.”
22. “May this marital relationship honor you until completion of your life and you’ll constantly have His grace.”
23. “May Allah constantly bestows assistance, grace, and true blessings of life, as well as legal nourishment and great children g pious and pious.”
24. “May this marital relationship unlock thousands of true blessings from Allah. May you have a fantastic married life. Enjoy your marital relationship!”
25. “One of the most beautiful worship is marital relationship.
Resting with each other, hanging out with each other, feeding food, all these points are worship. May the joy and true blessings of Allah SWT constantly be with you.”
Those are some Islamic wedding prayers that can bring true blessings to the couple.