Muslimcreed – Morning is the time to start the day, it must be filled with positive thoughts and activities, one of which is reading Islamic morning motivation.
In this article, we share the motivations contained in the Quran which are full of meaning and lessons as a way of life.
The following is an Islamic morning motivation to live the day with enthusiasm and positive thoughts.
1. In difficulty there is ease
Allah Subhanahu wa Ta’ala has promised that behind difficulties, there must be a way out that is so close. So when we experience difficult times be patient, just relax by reading the promises of Allah SWT in the Qur’an as in Surah Al-Insyirah verses 5-6
The secret why behind difficulties, there is ease so close? Ibn Rajab has hinted at this. He said, “If the hardship is getting harder and harder, then a servant will become discouraged and such is the state of beings who cannot get out of trouble.
In the end, he put his heart on God alone. This is the essence of trust in Him. Tawakkal is the biggest cause out of the existing narrowness. Because Allah Himself has promised to suffice for those who put their trust in Him.
If the difficulty is faced with earnest determination and trying with all your strength and mind to get away from it, persevering and patient and not complaining about the slowness of the arrival of ease, surely that ease will come.
Dr. ‘Aidh Abdullah Al-Qarny in his book which has been translated ‘The Book By Time! This is How Time Teaches Us,’ published by Cakrawala Publishing, describes a few short stories that are not popular, but the terms of the meaning ‘behind difficulties will always come ease’. Here are some of them:
- – A man almost perishes with his family because of the entrenched famine. Then someone gave him a gift in the form of a rotten fish. After splitting the belly of the fish, he found a very expensive pearl. He also sold it for thousands of dinars. That’s why he became a rich man.
- – A pious person told me that he spent the night with his young children very hungry. In the morning, he went to the market without taking a single riyal with him. Then someone called him, even though that person didn’t know him. It turned out that the man gave him three hundred riyals. At that time the price of the riyal exchange rate was very high. He immediately bought the things he needed in the form of food, clothes, and fruit.
- – A man bought some parrots in Baghdad for four hundred dirhams. Soon the parrots he owned died and there was nothing left but one bird. He suffered losses until the goods he owned were also sold out. Then he prayed to his Lord and went to the market with the one remaining bird. It turned out that a minister was willing to buy his bird for a thousand dirhams. He became rich again.
- – A famous preacher and his family stopped in a valley in Yemen. Soon the water was cut off from them. He as well as his young children nearly perished. He also prayed, prayed and wept. At that moment the rain fell on them until the water filled the valley.
2. We can
There is nothing heavy in religion, and there is no need to worry about responsibility for the whispers of the heart, for Allah does not burden a person but according to his ability.
Every human being, gets a reward for the good he does even though it is only in the form of intention and has not yet been manifested in reality, and he gets tormented from the evil he has done and manifests in a tangible form.
3. Don’t be fooled by the life of the world
Do not be complacent and deceived by the life of the world. Indeed, Allah’s promise of reward and punishment is true, so do not let life deceive you so that you are little or not at all prepared for the hereafter.
4. Always be patient
Be patient with all that happens, keep the spirit of living, and rely only on Allah.
5. Be pious to make affairs easier and difficulties to be released
People who fear Allah, carry out His commands and stay away from His prohibitions, then his affairs will be made easy, released from the difficulties he experienced.